Part-Time Administrative Assistant – Falls Church / Baileys Crossroads
Hispanics Against Child Abuse and Neglect – HACAN is a non-profit organization formed in 1985. Our mission is to strengthens families, empower youth, and prevent child abuse and neglect through culturally competent education, intervention, and community advocacy with a focus on Northern Virginia’s immigrant community.
We are looking for a part-timevolunteer administrative assistant to work 8 to 12 hours a week alongside our founder and executive directorin her Falls Church home office to help with organizational and administrative tasks.
• Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic office files.
• Checking and responding to organizational email correspondence.
• Managing contacts list of individuals and organizations supporting HACAN
• Assist in execution of fundraising events.
• Assist in grant writing and editing as needed.
• Assist in editing and production of HACAN materials, using MS Office suite.
If you are interested in volunteering your time for a great cause and have administrative skillsets and a passion for helping our local community! Then please contact us to join our HACAN Family!